How to block some websites with the help of Panda antivirus?
It may be that you may be working in an organization where some of the websites need to be blocked. Users should know that if they have Panda antivirus installed in their system then they can simply block the same by following the below mentioned step by step procedure. Panda antivirus customer service can also be used for the same purpose where assistance will be offered from the immensely qualified and skilled technicians.
Steps to block some websites with the help of Panda antivirus:
- Step 1: Open the Panda antivirus and then simply click on the Parental Control button.
- Step 2: Users can now click on the link Configure Restrictions which would be available in the Parental Control view.
- Step 3: Users can now click on the link Select Category of Websites and then in the Block access to website categories view users can select the categories that they want to block and then they can click on the Back button.
- Step 4: If require then users can add the websites in a one by one manner by clicking on the Add button.
- Step 5: Users can now simply select an option that they want to apply which could be either Allow or Block.
- Step 6: Users can now select a scope which could be only a specified page or the entire website.
- Step 7: Users can now click on the Add button and then they can close the exclusion window.
- Step 8: Finally users can close the Applications window and restart the system to ensure that all the changes that have been made has been effectively saved.
Are you looking for direct assistance to block the antivirus?
Some sort of direct online assistance is available for the users all through the day and all through the year only by dialing the 24/7 Panda antivirus phone number. The solution for the problem will formulated in different steps and then instant troubleshooting steps will be offered via remote assistance, onsite assistance, and live chatting and mail support depending upon the conditions at that point of time.