How to Configure Comcast Wifi - Get Connect with XFINITY Wi-Fi?
XFINITY Wi-Fi setup and connection is easy and this article will provide the necessary steps. Users mainly the new users have reached out to the support experts for help and this article will provide recommendations of XFINITY technical experts. Download XFINITY WiFi Windows connection manager to connect direct to the Wi-Fi and access the security features.
Here are the steps to connect get started with Comcast XFINITY Wi-Fi –
- Windows user click on ‘Settings’ form the menu.
- Next click the option ‘Network & Internet’.
- To see the list of available networks (SSIDs) click on ‘Wi-Fi’.
- Select ‘XFINITY Wi-Fi’ from the list and click ‘Connect’ once prompted to connect to an unsecured wireless network.
- Wait some time till the computer acquired the IP address for the Wi-Fi and once the status is displayed as connected it means user is connected to ‘XFINITY Wi-Fi’.
- Once user is connected to ‘XFINITY Wi-Fi’ then sign in to the login page.
- Enter the login credentials including a friends name for the device for signing-in.
- Now click ‘Sign In’.
Here are the steps if the user is looking to connect to a private network –
- From the Windows menu click on ‘Settings’.
- Next choose ‘Network & Internet’ and click ‘Wi-Fi’ to see the list of networks.
- Click on the network name to connect to private network. To connect the computer to the private home Wi-Fi network click ‘Connect’.
- Wait till the connection is done and enter the ‘Network Key’ if the user has never connected to the private home Wi-Fi network.
- Wait some time and the connection will be done.
Facing trouble to setup XFINITY Wi-Fi? Get help from the XFINITY support forum official page, instantly get the connection done and get the Wi-Fi connection to avail the internet services.