How Do I Change My Google Account password
Changing the Google account password is a piece of cake and anyone can do that by making a few clicks and taps on their device. Since anyone can use Google on any device whether mobile or computer, no matter, what operating system one is using it can be accessed on any of the device. Moreover, if you are willing to change the password of Google account, you can go through this article to get all the information.
How Will You Change Google Password on Android
- Firstly, on your android device, go to the Settings.
- Then select the Google option and go to the Google Account section.
- Further, you need to choose the Security option.
- And you should select the Password option under Signing in to Google option.
- In this way, you may require to sign in to your account if you haven't logged in to Google account.
- Thereafter, create a new password and click the Change Password option.
How Will You Change Google Password on iPhone
- You should open the Gmail app on your iPhone.
- Then go to the Menu option in which you have to select the Settings option.
- Further, you are required to choose your account. For the case, you don't use the app, you may redirect to myaccount.google.com.
- In addition, you may click the Personal info option and select the Password under the Profile section.
- Thereafter, you need to fill in the password and click the Change Password option.
How Will You Change Google Password on Chrome
- At first, you are required to open the Chrome browser.
- Then open your Google account, in this way, you may need to log in to your account.
- Further, you have to click the Signing In To Google option under the Security section.
- After that, you will require to select the Password option and also, you may require to sign in again.
- Besides, you should enter the new password and click on the Change Password option.
This is how you would be able to change the Google account password without facing any kind of difficulty.
Get your Google account password changed instantly
Though the above steps will help you to change your password on the different devices without any hassle. Sometimes, a user gets stuck with a problem while changing the password. If you see any problem to change Google password on Android, you may contact the customer service team to get instant help from the technical experts.
Procedure to Setup Canon Printer With canon ij setup
Canon is one of the most prominent brands across the world. It has gained a famous name...
Google Account Recovery
Forgetting password in today’s time is as common as switching off the fan before leaving room. Almost every day we exc...
Ways To Fix Gmail Not Sending Emails Issue
Gmail is popular webmail service of Google. It has millions of active users. Sometime issues can occur in...
How to Solve Paypal Internal Server Error
If you have a PayPal account and facing trouble while trying to transfer the money from the PayPal account...