How To Configure Telus Email Account With The Outlook ?
Telus email is the free web mail service which is offered by the telecommunication company which basically hails from Canada. Its main head office is in Vancouver which is in British Columbia. It produces the number of variety of telecommunicating products and services for the regular users, which are such as like - internet access, voice entertainment, videos etc, and many more.
How to Setup Telus Email Account with Outlook ?
Make a quick review to all the below given steps to link your Telus mail with your Outlook. As these steps are very easy and quick to be followed :-
- Step 1: Turn on your desktop.
- Step 2: Now move to the ‘Start’ menu then to the ‘Microsoft office outlook’.
- Step 3: From the task bar click on the tools.
- Step 4: Switch to email accounts in office outlook page.
- Step 5: ‘Add a new email account’ window will open infront of you, just click on that.
- Step 6: Tap on the next button after that step.
- Step 7: Choose the IMAP and move to next step.
- Step 8: Fill the required details in the given box like – name of the user, Telus email ID, username, password of the present user.
- Step 9: Now in the server settings enter the incoming mail server and outgoing mail server in required field.
- Step 10: Next click on the more options and make a check on the remember password box.
- Step 11: Finally set up the outgoing server as the SMTP server and click on ok.
- Step 12: Then after filling all those details just press on finish tap.
Now one can receive there relevant messages of Telus mail on the Outlook mail of that particular person those who apply the above steps to perform so. Want to get more info about Telus email troubleshooting steps, connect with Telus email technical support and easy solution for every kind of Telus technical issues.