How To Fix Imap.Gmail.Com Is Not Responding Issue?
Gmail IMAP or SMTP server helps a user to setup his/her Gmail account in any smart phone device. IMAP servers are use to read messages whereas STMP servers are use to send emails from your Gmail account. If you are unable to use your Gmail account properly then read this article further to fix such issue.
Fixing IMAP.Gmail.Com Not Responding On iPhone
This issue generally occurs when your device is connect to a poor internet connection or not connected at all. However you can still fix it without any hassle. This section will guide you through how to fix imap.Gmail.com is not responding steps mentioned below.
- Check your internet connection and ensure that it is working properly.
- If you are using a WiFi connection then make sure it is turned on and working fine.
- If you are still unable to use your Gmail account then uninstall the app and reinstall it.
- Add your email address correctly and check your IMAP settings.
Fixing IMAP.Gmail.Com Not Responding On Android Device
If you are an Android user and want to know how do I fix imap Gmail error on your phone then you’ll need to make sure that IMAP is enabled in your Gmail application. Make sure that your IMAP is using SSL service. Follow the steps listed below to enable the IMAP.
- Go to the setting section in your Gmail app
- Tap on the “Forwarding and POP/IMAP.” Tab.
- Under the IMAP access section, enable the IMAP.
- Save changes and exit the application.
Enabling IMAP in Gmail account.
If you want to enable IMAP in Gmail account do the following:
- Go to the IMP.Gmail.com settings and click on main menu.
- From there go to the accounts menu, click on the account which has been creating the issue.
- Now go to the delete menu and again go to the mail option.
- From here, click on account settings menu and go to add account label.
- Select the email provider and sign in to Gmail Account.
Hence these steps will help you to recover imap.gmail.com is not responding 2019 issue in your respective devices. Make sure that your Gmail account settings are properly configured. However, reinstalling the updated app can make your issues go away. For more assistance, you can contact Google customer services and get your issue resolved.
Ways To Fix Gmail Not Sending Emails Issue
Gmail is popular webmail service of Google. It has millions of active users. Sometime issues can occur in...
How to Solve Paypal Internal Server Error
If you have a PayPal account and facing trouble while trying to transfer the money from the PayPal account...
Need to Change GPS Location on iPhone? Get All the Information for iPhone GPS Spoof Without Jailbreak
Since we all are aware of the fact that Apple ...
Get Complete Information on How To Fix Gmail Server Error 007
Gmail account is pretty easy to send and receive emails using Android phone or interne...