Gmail is an email service provided by Google Inc which is the most widely used email service around the world. About three of four people use Gmail as their primary email Id for email communication for individual purpose. Another email service provider which is equally popular like Gmail in outlook. Outlook is an email service provided by Microsoft which was earlier known as hotmail. Since its acquisition by Microsoft, outlook has come a long way. Outlook is not only used as an email service but a platform where you can use different email accounts to easily read and send emails from different accounts. One such facility provided by Outlook is to use Gmail account in Outlook to send and receive emails via your Gmail ID.
Now your Gmail will be completely configured for both incoming and outgoing emails. You need to test your connection by sending an email to your Gmail account. If the configuration is successful, you can enjoy using Gmail on Outlook platform.
In case you face any problem while configuring Gmail on outlook, you can reach out to Gmail team for any queries. Your queries will be solved within a short time frame by Gmail support staff.
Do you confuse how to use multiple email accounts with Gmail? If yes, then don’t think too much about that. You can easily configure your Gmail account with other email service providers like Outlook. For this, you need to apply the below steps of configuration:
· First of all, sign in to your Gmail account and then click on the Settings.
· Go to the Forwarding and POP/IMAP section and then enable IMAP from the drop-down menu.
· After that, click on the Save Changes tab.
· Now open Outlook and then click on Tools.
· Click on the Account Settings and choose New.
· Choose Manually Configure Server Settings option.
· Now click on the Internet Email and then click on Next.
· In this step, enter your name, email id and password into the given field.
· Choose POP3 under the Server Information and then enter the below information:
Account type- POP
Incoming mail server: pop.gmail.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.gmail.com
· Choose Use same settings as my incoming server.
· Click on the Advanced icon and then enter below information:
Incoming server (POP3): 995
Outgoing server (SMTP): 587
· After that, click on the OK to finish the process.
If you are facing any technical problem while configuring your Gmail account in Outlook from the above given steps, then get help from the highly skilled professionals. These professionals will provide better solutions to configure Gmail in Outlook. You can easily get this support by making a voice call. This support is accessible at 24/7 hours across the globe.
Copyright © 2018 | All Rights Reserved buzzmeweb.com