If the users want to access their Yahoo mails in Outlook then they are required to follow the steps that are made for it or the users can even get in touch with the Ymail Experts and can talk with the Yahoo technicians to solve each of their queries.
First of all the users need to open Outlook account.
Then they are required to go to the file option.
Now go to the account settings option and from there select on add account option.
The users then need to click on the option named manual set up or the additional server types and proceed further.
Users then are required to choose either of the options of POP or IMAP.
Then,mention the users and the service information as defined below.
- for account type mention IMAP
- for incoming mail server mention imap.mail.yahoo.com
- for outgoing mail server (SMTP) it should be smtp.mail.yahoo.com
Now the users need to go to the more settings option and click on the outgoing server tab option.
Check the box of SMTP requires authentication and then click the radio button.
Now the users are required to go to the advanced tab option and mention the following.
- in the incoming mail server (IMAP) 993 OR 143
- incoming server connection SSL
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP) 587 or 465
- outgoing server connection TLS
Copyright © 2018 | All Rights Reserved buzzmeweb.com