Can I still access my old Hotmail account if Microsoft has moved it to Outlook
Hotmail Help Desk: 1-808-278-5330
Hotmail has been merged with the Outlook email account in order to have the best outcome in the form of emails. And yes still you might access your Hotmail account even Microsoft has moved it to an Outlook email account. Frankly speaking, you have just changed your login credential and in that case, one can access old and other email accounts when Microsoft moved it to the Outlook email account.
But still, if you are not able to login in a simple way, for changing credential you are required to contact the support team of the Microsoft department. Here on you may find the exact solution with a neat-handed technician. Let`s see how to fix it soon.
Following are the steps to access the old Hotmail account when Microsoft has moved it to Outlook?
- Open Microsoft Outlook email account and then enter the Hotmail email address and password into the relevant field.
- If not accessing then you need to upgrade the Hotmail account with the simple steps showing on the screen.
- Then after giving a profile name and then enter the mobile number and click the continue button.
- Now fill in the detail of the mail server for both SMTP and IMAP and move to the next.
- Click the add button to add the Hotmail email address and then click the SSL mail server.
- Enter the password into the relevant field at the end of the procedure.
It is hoped now it works fine. If not and having frustrated then not to worry! As technicians are available to remove the unexpected bugs at any time. You are away from one call so don`t wait and dial the number just right now.
If the above-mentioned steps are not working to access your old Hotmail account if Microsoft moved it to Outlook, then you need to create your new Hotmail account and after the creation of a new email account, you need to change your secondary email. The secondary email should be your old Microsoft account. So Find here some simple steps to create your new Hotmail account.
Dexterous step by step solution to Create Hotmail Account
To get wonderful user-friendly features and access free email addresses from any location, the user can make swift use of Hotmail. Is the user not registered with a Hotmail account. No need to worry, look on the set of pretty simple instructions that are provided below to create an account in a proper manner
- User is required to firstly launch web browser application that is available on the system
- Moving to the next step, the user is required to navigate Hotmail in the address bar
- Moving to next step, hit click on create account option available below next option on the screen
- User will be redirected to the next page where the user is required to fill up a relevant piece of information to sign up with Hotmail in an error-free manner
- Make sure to enter first and last name, date of birth, country name, zip code, gender in space provided
- Moving ahead, the user is required to enter unique name in followed by Hotmail .com in the desired field
- Enter strong and authentic password. to procure the highest security in an error-free manner, it is recommended to enter a few numbers in password along with characters and symbols
- Once done, user is required to proceed further by entering captcha code to signify that the user is no more a robot or machine
- Once done, user is required to agree on terms and conditions and hit click on blue color create account available at bottom of web page
- Finally its done, user can exchange email by sending and receiving mail in a remarkable manner
To seek the best and excellent solution, the user can get in touch with the Hotmail support team exclusively available to resolve numerous technical glitches in a jiffy. Users can effectively get rid of recurring bugs from the account by placing a call on toll-free numbers operational 24/7 round the clock. With help and suggestions from experts who are well versed with an ocean of immense knowledge, they can significantly decode technical hiccups in a quick span of time permanently.
- How to hack my old Hotmail account
- Old Hotmail sign in
- Recover Hotmail account
- Hotmail account sign in
- How to access Hotmail account
- Old Hotmail account recovery
- Microsoft account
- Find old Hotmail account
Hotmail Contact Number:- 1-808-278-5330
Change Recovery Email in Outlook
What Would You Do When Received Facebook Confirmation Code?
There would be nothing wrong with saying Facebook is the leading social media networking...
Google Classroom App Not Working - [Fixed]
A comprehensive guide to quickly resolve Google Classroom not working properly issue...
How to clean up your Facebook profile?
A quick guide on how one can easily clean up their Facebook profile
How to restore contacts from Google Drive?
Restore Your Lost Contacts from Google Drive with These Simple and Quick Steps
Being an A...