How do I change my spectrum wifi network name and password?
Are you tired of sharing your Wi-Fi connection with many people or you are sensing some security issues with your connection? Well, in both the case, it is good, if you change the connection’s name & password. However, the name and password change process can differ among W-Fi connection, and with Spectrum, the process is quite swift and easy. Here’s how.
Changing The Wi-Fi Network Name Of Spectrum: Steps
The following instructions will help you with the how-to change the wifi name spectrum process.
- Log in to your Spectrum account via using your web browser and then scroll to the Services section
- Open your web browser, open the spectrum webpage, and get access to your account.
- Now, scroll to the Services section and here you’ll find the Internet section in which you can review your network gateway or router’s info.
- Hereafter, select the blue colored down arrow and then you can see the current name or SSID of your network connection.
- Next, select the Update button to make changes into your Spectrum’s Wi-Fi connection name and then hit the Save Changes option for updating the modifications.
Quickly Changing The Wi-Fi Network Password On Spectrum: Steps
Follow the steps listed below to change the spectrum wifi password in your account.
- At first, open your web browser and sign in to your Spectrum account via using the current credentials.
- Now, move to the Services section, choose the Internet, and then hit the blue down arrow to view the info for your gateway or router.
- Here, you can see the password details of your Spectrum Wi-Fi. Thereafter, enter a new password as per your desire but make it stronger and less predictable by others.
- Finally, select the Update button to save the password changes into your Spectrum account.
Moreover, if you are using the Spectrum application, then also you can use the above-mentioned steps to change Spectrum wifi password or name. Furthermore, contact Spectrum tech support for better assistance.
Computer Tech Support | Free Tech Support Online
Doing an important work on your computer and suddenly it has stopped working and starting to show s...
Garmin GPS not connecting to Computer
What are the necessary steps to take if Garmin GPS is not connecting to the compute...
Windows blue screen error
An ultimate guide to resolving blue screen error with Windows