[Fixed] - Droidcam not working on chrome
DroidCam app lets you access video conferencing with several advanced features making it easier and simpler. All you need is to install the app and you can have the top-notch video conferencing experience. Moreover, it has been observed that sometimes due to an unknown reason, you may face some problem with the camera connection while using it on Chrome. If you are also seeing such an issue, you should not worry about it as you can fix the DroidCam not working on Chrome by doing a few simple steps. Here are the steps that you should follow. So, go through them.
Try to Connect using Wi-Fi (Android & iOS)
- To begin with, turn on your WiFi and connect your phone or laptop with the same network.
- Next, open the DroidCam app on your device and click Wireless.
- In this way, you will see the WiFi IP and DroidCam Port informational. If you see 0.0.0.0 in the WiFi IP, it means your device isn't connected to wifi.
- Thereafter, you have to launch the DroidCam on your laptop or PC, fill in the wifi IP and also, the DroidCam Port appearing on the screen and click Start.
- Besides, you need to open the on which you want to do video conferencing and select the Webcam or video settings. For example, if you are trying to use Skype, you should open the Settings and go to Audio & Video where you have to choose the Camera Source.
In this way, you will be able to fix the DroidCam not working on chrome issues and your camera will start working. Moreover, if you still find any issue while using the app, you can try to perform some basic steps that are mentioned below:
- First of all, you should check your camera that is installed on your device i.e. computer and mobile. If it works fine, follow the next steps.
- You need to check the internet connection. Poor internet speed or weak signal of wifi usually shows media error. So, fix the internet issue.
- Also, on your Chrome, you should clear the cache, cookies, and browser history. If possible, delete all the junk files as well.
- You need to try uninstalling or disabling all the active browser extensions or plug-in to fix DroidCam not working issue.
Once you try all the above instructions to resolve the problem, you will no longer worry about how do I connect my DroidCam to Chrome. In case, things go south and you're still seeing the same error, you should contact the tech support team. The technical experts will help you to fix the issue instantly. So, just make a phone call to experts and get rid of this issue.
Roku.com/link activation code
Roku.com/link activation code is simply nothing but an official code that allows users to set in motion the s...
How Do I Bypass 2 Step Verification on Amazon? Get A Complete Guide Here
Keeping secure an account is the need of the hour. And if you haven't s...
How to fix roku.com/link not working?
A Roku device is perhaps the most ideal approach to jump into a universe of savvy streaming content. Sensibly ...
How do I troubleshoot my Brother Printer?
Brother printers are known for their best functionality and quality. However, there are t...