Why is Google Chrome not connecting to internet? How to fix it?
There is no doubt that Google Chrome is one of the best browsers in multiple terms whether it’s browsing or downloading. But sometimes users get stuck into a problem when they use Google Chrome on multiple devices and not connecting to the internet is one among those. There are many users complaint that their internet is connected but Chrome is not working and there could be multiple reasons behind this issue. In this article, you will be learned about the step by step procedure to fix this issue on multiple Windows OS in a very simple and reliable manner.
Steps to fix Google Chrome not connecting to internet issue:
Method 1# Check you internet connection
First of all, make sure that you are working on a proper and active internet connection which is highly required to access Google Chrome and its features over the multiple devices. You can also choose another Wi-Fi connection to check whether the problem is with Chrome or your internet connection.
Method 2# Update your browser
Using an older Chrome version also lead to Google Chrome not connecting to internet Windows 7 problem and you can simply update your browser to the latest version to fix this issue through below steps:
- Open Chrome on your device and then click on the menu which is available at the top-right corner side.
- Scroll down to Help and then click on About Google Chrome.
- Check for the latest update and then update your Chrome to the latest version if available.
Method 3# Reinstall Google Chrome
Reinstalling Google Chrome may also fix varied problems and if you are facing a problem where Chrome not connecting to internet Windows 10, then you can fix this issue very easily. You can go through the below steps:
- Go to the Start menu on your computer.
- Click on Control Panel and then choose Apps & Features.
- Now click on Google Chrome and then click on Uninstall option.
- After that, follow the on-screen instructions to reinstall your Chrome.
With these above-given steps, you can fix Google Chrome not connecting to internet problem in a very simple way and if you are still getting any kind of issue, then contact the customer service team for better assistance.
Generally, Some More Queries:-
- google chrome not connecting to internet windows 7
- chrome not connecting to internet windows 10
- chrome not connecting to internet but ie works
- chrome can't connect to internet but other browsers can
- chrome not connecting to internet mac
- chrome loses internet connection
- internet is connected but chrome is not working
- google chrome won't connect to public wifi
Procedure to Setup Canon Printer With canon ij setup
Canon is one of the most prominent brands across the world. It has gained a famous name...
Google Account Recovery
Forgetting password in today’s time is as common as switching off the fan before leaving room. Almost every day we exc...
Ways To Fix Gmail Not Sending Emails Issue
Gmail is popular webmail service of Google. It has millions of active users. Sometime issues can occur in...
How to Solve Paypal Internal Server Error
Know About What is PayPal internal server error- PayPal is one of the best onli...