Quick and easy guidance to create labels in Gmail inbox
Categorization of mails can be easily done with the labels that are available in the inbox. This will allow the users to see all their mails at a glance that are coming in the inbox. Users can give the name according to the type of the mails that they want to receive in that particular label. Users should have the desired knowledge in order to create a new label for their mail account and if not then they can simply follow the below mentioned sequential procedure and get their things done.
Steps to follow in order to create labels in the mail inbox:
- Step 1: First of all login to the account via the account username and account password.
- Step 2: When inbox is opened then click on “Menu” which is available in the top left corner of the screen.
- Step 3: Users can then scroll down to the bottom of the page and then click on “Create New”.
- Step 4: Users can then type the name of the label that they want to create and then click on “Save”.
- Step 5: Finally users can click on “Close” in order to complete the label creation process.
Facing complexities in following the above mentioned steps?
That’s not a big deal as the certified technicians would be happy assisting the users. All they need to do is dial the 24/7 Gmail customer service phone number. The certified technicians will offer quick and easy troubleshooting steps via different technical assistance modes which are remote assistance, onsite assistance, and live chatting and mail support. But these are subjected to factors like location and availability of the technicians at that particular point of time.
How to Fix Duplicate Transactions in Quicken?
There is software in this digital market that is present to make users’ work efficiency, save ti...
How to recover my Facebook account through friends?
Guide To Recover Facebook Account Through Trusted Friends: Easy Steps
How to fix a corrupted Quicken file?
Know the procedure to restore or repair a corrupted Quicken file successfully
Quicken one step update not working
How to fix the issue of Quicken one step update not working?
Quicken is a well-known ...