How to fix Bad Request Error 400 for Gmail in Chrome
Gmail users often face the bad request error code 400 while using Gmail in various web browsers. This error occurs when the problem is of storing cookies with the browser. If you want to know that how to fix bad request error code 400 for Gmail in different browsers then go through the information given below providing the steps to fix this error.
Steps to fix bad request error code 400 for Gmail in Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser and go to the settings
- Select advanced settings and click privacy option
- Now go to cookies section and click all cookies and site data option
- In search box type mail.google.com and tap done
- Then refresh the error page and try to open Gmail
Steps for fixing Gmail error 400 Firefox:
Try to clear cookies and caches of Gmail website with the help of steps given below:
- Click menu button and select options
- Choose privacy & security and locate cookies and site data option
- Click manage data to manage site data & cookies
- Type the name of Gmail website in the search box
- Click remove all shown to remove all cookies and data
- Click remove selected to remove selected cookies and data
- Tap save changes and then Ok
Steps for fixing Gmail error 400 internet explorer:
The problem occurs because of incorrect URL fix the error with the help of steps given below:
- Open internet explorer and click tools option
- Then go to internet option and click advanced tab
- Clear show friendly HTTP error message and click Ok
- Now restart your browser and check if the error is fixed or not
Steps to fix Google hangouts 400 error:
Google hangouts error 400 is an requested URL not found error to fix this error you have to delete the history in your Google hangouts follow the steps given below to do the same:
- First of all check URL of Google hangouts if it is correct or not
- Type google.hangout.com in the web browser and enter
- Now you Google hangout page will open
- Go to the conversation and delete by clicking the three vertical dots
- Then again try to open your Google hangout and see if the error is fixed or not
Contact Google customer support if you are not able to fix this Bad error code with the help of information given above. Google technical support executive will make sure that your issue is resolved.
How to Merge Multiple Inboxes and Accounts in Gmail?
Having multiple email accounts is one of the most common things among...
Facebook Helpline Number
Dial Facebook Helpline Number to Instantly Fix the Varied Facebook Related Problems
Fixed imap.bell.net not responding
A comprehensive guide to fix Bell email not responding problem
Fix Sympatico Email Not Working
Sympatico email is the latest version of the mail having new features and advanced versions. No doubt a large ...