Remove Malware From Your PC, Computer and Laptop
If the applications present on your computer are opening too slow or sometimes not responding.Lots of pop ups keeps on coming and other weird kind of trouble.It indicates that your PC may have some critical issues and you need to take immediate action for that,Here, you can find the easy guidelines to resolve this specific problem.
How to Remove Malware From Pc?
It is quite easy to fix this problem.To solve this issue,you need to go by the below suggested guidelines:
Start your PC in Safe Mode
- It is first required to disconnect the PC from the internet.It will help you restrict the malwares from disclosing the private data.
- When the computer will have the malware infection,there is need to reboot it into Safe Mode.When the computer will start in the safe mode, then only limited number of programs and services will be loaded.The malware will start loading on its own when Windows will start entering in this mode.
- The process of booting into safe mode has always been the easy process in Windows. For completing the Windows booting process in Safe Mode,tap the option of “Start” button and choose “Power” button as if you were going to reboot.
- Tap the “Shift” key and tap “Reboot.” After the menu will appear to you,tap the option of Troubleshooting,and then “Advanced” Options.
- You need to select “Startup” Settings.From the next window which will appear to you,tap the “Restart” button and should wait for the next screen to appear.
- Now, you may see a menu with numbered startup options,choose the option 4, that is called as the Safe Mode.
- You can find out that your PC works faster in the Safe Mode.It can show that the system has a malware infection, or it means that there are lots of programs that normally start up alongside Windows.
It Is Required for You to Delete Temporary Files
If you are starting the PC in Safe Mode, you need to run a virus scan. For that, it is required for you to delete the temporary files. It can increase the speed of the virus scanning, it can free up the disk space, or you can easily get rid of the malware attack. For using the Disk Cleanup utility included with Windows PC, you should type the “Disk Cleanup” in the search bar or after clicking the Start button.There is need to choose the tool that appears as “Disk Cleanup.”It will definitely solve the bug,if not, connect to the technical team.
Computer Tech Support | Free Tech Support Online
Doing an important work on your computer and suddenly it has stopped working and starting to show s...
Garmin GPS not connecting to Computer
What are the necessary steps to take if Garmin GPS is not connecting to the compute...
Windows blue screen error
An ultimate guide to resolving blue screen error with Windows