A Brief Guide To Recover Google Or Gmail Account In No Time
Google’s famous email client that is also known as Gmail is one of the highly used email clients in the world and has over billions of users globally. This account lets its users enjoy various Google services such as hangouts, Google+, android services, and whatnot. However, Gmail accounts are usually used for communicating via emails and storing data on Google Drive. But they are most importantly used for accessing various services and functionalities of Android devices.
Now, Google or Gmail accounts have their own features and benefits but there are times when users face issues with their account and most commonly the Login issues. And this is why they won’t be able to enjoy all the Google services and sometimes this also interrupts their workflow. But on the brighter side, Google does provide various ways for the recovery of its Gmail accounts such as email address, phone number, date of birth, security questions. Hence read further to know how to do Google account recovery via using this information in no time.
Recovering Google Account Via Using Phone Number & Email Address
- Head over to the Google password recovery webpage and then enter the username/email address of your account into the given field
- Click on the Next button and then you’ll need to enter your last known password, however, if you do not remember it then click on the Try another way link until you get redirected on the password recovery option by phone number/email address page
- Now, select the Send code option to get an account verification code and then enter it in the given field on the recovery page
- Now, follow the onscreen instructions to enter a fresh Google Account password and then re-enter it to make the confirmation
Recovering Google Account Via Using Date Of Birth Or Security Questions
In case, if you do not remember the phone number or email address linked to your account then follow the instructions on the Gmail account recovery mentioned below.
- Switch to the Google password recovery via using the web browser and then enter the username or email address linked with your account
- Next, select the Next button and then click on the ï Don’t remember my password “link to visit the Date of birth page
- Now, here, you’ll need to enter the creation date of your Gmail account and then follow the onscreen prompts to create a fresh password
- However, if you do not remember it then you can again use the “Try Another Way” link to get to the security question recovery page
- Here, you need to provide the exact answers for your security questions and then follow the onscreen instruction to enter a new password for your Google account
Hence you should be able to recover your account via using the information related to it. However, if you are not able to create a new password for your account then get in touch with the tech support at Google. The Google account recovery experts will surely help you out with the best information.
What Would You Do When Received Facebook Confirmation Code?
There would be nothing wrong with saying Facebook is the leading social media networking...
Google Classroom App Not Working - [Fixed]
A comprehensive guide to quickly resolve Google Classroom not working properly issue...
How to clean up your Facebook profile?
A quick guide on how one can easily clean up their Facebook profile
How to restore contacts from Google Drive?
Restore Your Lost Contacts from Google Drive with These Simple and Quick Steps
Being an A...