How to Recover Your Hotmail Password
If users have forgotten their account password then there are various ways through which users can recover their password. One is direct assistance from the certified technicians and the other is through a manual process which is mentioned in the below mentioned tutorial.
User friendly Steps to Recover the Hotmail Account Password:
- Step 1: First of users can open their Outlook.com as the name has been changed from Hotmail.com to Outlook.com.
- Step 2: When opened then users can click on the link named “Can't access your account”.
- Step 3: You will be asked with the reason of why are you facing trouble in that case users can select “I forgot my password” and then they can simply click on “Next”.
- Step 4: Users will then need to enter their Hotmail account for which password recovery needs to be done and then they can enter the captcha as shown on the screen and click on “Next”.
- Step 5: Users will now require choosing a verification method i.e. from email authentication, text message, or secret answer method if you don't remember any of these.
- Step 6: Depending upon the mode chosen users will either get a link in their mail id or a onetime code in their mobile phone clicking or entering which users can easily recover their account password.
How to Get Recover Forgotten Hotmail Password
In any case if you do not have sufficient time or are not being able to follow the above mentioned steps then simply visit the Microsoft Hotmail online support forum. Solution will be offered to the users in a step by step manner via Articles.
How to enable adobe flash player?
Adobe flash player is software used for creating content and execute rich internet applications that help...
Brother Printer Repair | How to repair brother printer?
Offering Brother Printer repair service near me
Printer repair se...
How to reset the forgotten password of Verizon router?
Are you using the Verizon router and forgot its password? Forgotten Verizon router password i...
How To Find Brother Printer Default Password?
And, What are the steps to find the default password of the Brother printer?...