You should keep your username and password safe and secure so that you don’t face any problems such as the account got hacked, your data is leaked, etc. You should always change the password of your account, from time to time to minimize these problems.
Dial For Customer Assistance Instantly - +1(820)-333-2354
How to check if someone else is accessing your Yahoo account?
If you have a Yahoo account and you think someone keeps trying to sign in to my Yahoo account, you can check if your account is being accessed to any location. You can check the location and IP address of the device through which your account was accessed recently.
Using the information of the location you can easily identify the geographic region very easily and you can identify the internet service provider and then address the device via involvements of law enforcement agencies using the IP address of the device through which your account was recently signed in.
Step to Know How to check Someone else signing Yahoo Account
If you are wondering how to check if somebody else is signing to my Yahoo account, you can check the IP addresses and the locations of the recent login to your Yahoo account by following the instructions given below:
- You have to sign in to your Yahoo mail
- Click on the name on the top
- Click on Account Information
- Enter the password of your Yahoo account (Yahoo email password)
- Go to Sign in and security section
- Click on VIEW YOUR RECENT SIGN-IN ACTIVITY
Now you will be able to see all the recent login details such as the IP address of the device, location, access type, event, etc. for your Yahoo account. You will be able to understand easily whether it was you or someone else.
If you see any suspicious login, you should understand your account is compromised. You can get the password of your Yahoo account changed to get rid of this problem.
How to Find Out Who Hacked Your Yahoo Email?
Yahoo is one of the finest email services that is used by zillions for performing their routine email activities. Further, users can even use this service for accessing third-party services and applications. And with such great services offered by the email service, the developers have ensured to offer its users with the security features to protect their Yahoo Mail account.
However, there are a few users who reported some suspicious activities like someone keeps trying to access my Yahoo. Well, most users face this issue when their Yahoo account has been hacked. Luckily, the users can keep track of these suspicious activities and ensure the security of their Yahoo account.
How to check if your Yahoo account is hacked?
To check whether the Yahoo account is hacked or not, the user is required to follow the steps mentioned below.
- Visit the Yahoo mail login page and enter the username and password to access the account.
- Once logged in, the user needs to click on the Settings menu and click on the Account info in the particular section.
- Further, click on the recent activities option and review the recent activities.
- In case, if the user notices any suspicious activity like account access from an unknown location, then there are chances that the Yahoo account is hacked.
Alternatively, if the user fails to access their Yahoo account, then there are chances that their account is hacked.
How to regain access to a hacked Yahoo account?
When someone keeps trying to sign in to my yahoo account, the user can easily resolve this issue in time by changing their account once they notice the suspicious activity.
- For updating the password, the user needs to login to their account.
- Click on the Settings option and select Account info.
- Now, click on Account security and select the change password option.
- Then, the user can create a new password for their Yahoo account and save the changes.
Besides, to ensure the security of the account, the users are suggested to update the recovery details and enable two-step verification for their Yahoo account.
Frequently ask questions:
Who logged into my Yahoo account?
Simple steps to know who has logged into my Yahoo account.
There are numerous cases that have been reported from the last few years about the hijacking of the yahoo account. Here we have some simple approaches for you to know whether who has logged in to the account. So read each of the below-mentioned approaches to fix the issue in one go.
Follow the steps to know who has gained access to the yahoo account.
- At the beginning of the process, the first Login into the account.
- As the page starts loading, tap on the down arrow beside the “ hi your name”.
- Following the above, tap on Account info in the new window.
- Now click on view and your recent sign inactivity.
- Next, you will be displayed the last login activity of the account.
- The information contains date/time, access type, event, location, and IP address include date/time, access type, event, location, and the IP address.
Consider and adhere to the above-mentioned steps to yahoo manage accounts, if required call them on their support number to get immediate feedback or answer. Apart from that, user can mail their concern to the authentic department of yahoo, or even you can ask your relative, friends, to fix the issue.
How to stop Yahoo from sending Spam Emails? Go through the ways
Yahoo email account is extremely simple to exchange emails to the clients at your comfortable time. It is required to check out certain settings when you find that Yahoo is sending spam emails to any other email account. If you have already added a sender email address but won’t send it actual email to another email account, you can simply proceed to troubleshoot this issue on your Yahoo email account and resolve the issue when someone is using my Yahoo email address to send spam and find out the solution within a short period of time.
It is important to know the actual reason for Yahoo mail sending spam emails; it could be possible that your Yahoo email account has been hacked by someone else. If it happens so, you might not able to recover your Yahoo email account, so be alert and get this kind of issue fixed by applying a report Yahoo phishing email and stop your Yahoo mail from sending spam email expeditiously.
Following are the ways to stop Yahoo from sending spam emails soon:
- First of all, visit the Yahoo email account sign-in page and enter a certain email address and password to access it.
- Select added sender to your contacts and its emails that won’t get sent to spam in the future and change the settings.
- In order to do that you need to open an email from that sender, hover over the sender’s email address at the top of the email.
- Now click add to contact tab and go to the password change option where you need to enter the old password.
- Enter the new password into both the new and confirm password field and check out the contact information and also change the alternate email address to fix this issue finally.
If you want further help and information regarding your Yahoo email account, you should always get ready to contact our tech support team that is available to help you at any time.
How can I tell if someone is using my email address?
Does Yahoo notify you when someone logs into your account?
Why does my yahoo account keep getting hacked