If you are using the Google Maps app, the full suite of Street View imagery is available on your smartphone or tablet. Some people have explored Street View on the web and played around it. It is true that viewing Street View on a smaller screen isn't superlative. In this page, you will get to know how to get the Street View of Google Maps app. Once you are in Street View mode, it is pretty simple for you to get around. However, the basic navigation paradigms are mentioned below.
1. Move your camera view by swiping with one finger in any direction
2. Click on the arrows at the bottom of the screen to move in those directions
3. If data is available, make double click locations on the street
4. It will quickly move to that spot
5. Pinch and zoom to look closer at anything on the map
This is the complete answer to your question - how do I get Street View on Google Maps app? Interestingly, modern phones and tablets are blessed with a whole host of sensors, including accelerometers and gyroscopes. Please tap on the screen to bring up the control interface. It will help you in enabling the look around mode.
Copyright © 2018 | All Rights Reserved www.buzzmeweb.com