If you are an old Hotmail user, then you can easily configure it with your Outlook email account. The process of configuring Hotmail account with Outlook is not a difficult task. In this article, you will learn about the procedure of configuring a Hotmail account with Outlook 2007 through POP within simple manner.
· First of all, you must need an email account to access Outlook 2007. If you have, then open your Outlook.
· Tap on Tools that is available at the top side and after that, choose Account Settings.
· Now Account Settings window will open and then tap on New under the E-mail tab.
· After that, select Microsoft Exchange, POP3, IMAP or HTTP.
· Tap on the Next.
· Tap on the Manually Configure Server Settings option and then on the Next.
· Now select the option Internet E-mail and tap on Next.
· In this step, select POP3 under the Account Type and after that, type the below settings.
Incoming mail server: pop3.live.com
Outgoing mail server: smtp.live.com
Username: Windows Live Hotmail address
Password: Windows Live Hotmail password.
· Now you need to tap on More Settings icon where you need to select Outgoing Server and then provide the below settings:
My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication: Yes
This server requires an encrypted connection (SSL): Yes
Incoming server port: 995
Outgoing server port: 25
· After that, tap on the OK and then tap on the Next to complete the procedure.
Are you still facing any technical problem while applying the above described steps? Then contact Hotmail experts to get result oriented assistance from the certified professionals. These professionals will provide better solutions to on Hotmail configuration. You can avail this help after making a voice call that is available for users at 24/7 hours.
Copyright © 2018 | All Rights Reserved www.buzzmeweb.com