SbcGlobal Customer Service Phone Number: Simple Way to Get Technical Support
Sbcglobal is an email domain service that allows its users to send and receive emails so that they can complete their email related works at any time of the day. For accessing the Sbcglobal services the users just have to have an email and a password for it. Despite, many a times the Sbcglobal users complaints that they are facing several issues while accessing their account.
The issues that the users come across are technical as well as non technical and also are complex at times that and requires the best troubleshooting steps for its solution. Some of the issues faced by the Sbcglobal users are as followed:
Fix Various Configuration Issues by SbcGlobal Technical Support Number
- Server settings issues.
- IMAP as well as POP issues.
- Issues in receiving emails.
- Emails going to the junk folder issues.
- Sending emails issues.
So, to solve all these issues the users can simply contact the Sbcglobal Technical Support and can directly talk with the technicians available for the users. These technicians are the best way to get the most relevant and the correct solutions for each and every issues faced by them.
How to Create Label in Your Sbcglobal Account ?
- Step 1: Open your computing device.
- Step 2: Open your browser in your device.
- Step 3: Enter Sbcglobal in the required space and then press on the enter option.
- Step 4: Login to your Sbcglobal by providing the required password and username in the desired boxes.
- Step 5: After click on the login button.
- Step 6: On the mail home page, click on the ‘labels’ present on the front screen.
- Step 7: A new window open, asking you to provide the name to your label which you are creating.
- Step 8: There select your desired label name.
In case you want any kind of assistance from the Sbcglobal official employee regarding the label related information then contact to the ‘Sbcglobal customer support’.
How to Add a Signature to Your Sbcglobal Account ?
Follow up the below given steps to make a relevant solution and changes in your mail and then avail the facilities availed by doing so in your Sbcglobal.
- Step 1: First of all open your computer system.
- Step 2: Then after that open any of your saved web browser application.
- Step 3: Launch your desired browser application in your system.
- Step 4: Enter ‘Log in’ on the search space provided and then press enter.
- Step 5: There a login page will open in your system, enter your required Sbcglobal email address and password in the desired location.
- Step 6: Press on the login button.
- Step 7: There click on the settings icon, present on the top right corner of the page.
- Step 8: Then to the ‘accounts’ options, click on that option.
- Step 9: From the given list email address, select the required mail address fo which you want to add the signature.
- Step 10: Tick mark on the box with, ‘append a signature to the emails you send’.
- Step 11: Then after that click on the signature and then enter the required signature.
- Step 12: Finally click on the ‘save’ options.
Hence the signature of your has been saved with your pacbell account and then you can make your further delivery of mails with so much of ease. And if in case you want any more detailed instruction then contact to ‘Sbcglobal customer service number’.
How to Setup Sbcglobal in Your iPhone Device ?
Just go through the below given steps and made a good change to your mail application.
- Step 1: Start your Apple iphone device.
- Step 2: Then open your ‘settings’ application in iPhone.
- Step 3: From settings option then go to the ‘mail, contacts and calendar’ options.
- Step 6: Then after click on the ‘accounts’ and then to the ‘Add account’ on that option.
- Step 7: Select the ‘add mail account’.
- Step 8: A new window will open there enter the Rockemail username and password of the same mail.
- Step 9: There a ‘new account screen’, will display select either for POP or IMAP.
- Step 10: Now by moving down to the options and select the ‘incoming mail server’ there enter the ‘inbound.att.net’ username.
- Step 11: On the outgoing mail server enter the smtp host name which will be as ‘outbound.att.net’ as the username.
- Step 12: Now select the ‘save’ option.
- Step 13: Then after that choose on the ‘advance’ option.
- Step 14: From there move to the enter password, field of the Sbcglobal address.
- Step 15: Select the outgoing server address as the SMTP server and move to other step.
- Step 16: There enable the SSL option which is present in there optional settings.
- Step 17: Choose the ‘incoming as SSL’ and ‘outgoing as SSL’.
- Step 18: Enter ‘995’ as incoming port and 465 as outgoing port.
- Step 19: Then finally click on the ‘save’ button.
Hence all yours settings has been successfully managed, and if there is any kind of doubt then call to the ‘Sbcglobal technical support phone number’, for your support.
How SBCGlobal Technical Support’s Technicians Solve Issues !
Sbcglobal has also provided the all rounder mail facility or you can say as the official number and even the support facility for there users which basically needed there help and guidance and support in nay required field. Hence the all rounder service is ‘Sbcglobal tech support’. Which is available for the users from 24/7 hours in a day.
The technicians solve the users issues by doing a thorough check on the particular issue that the users are facing. Firstly the technicians get all know hows of that issue and then they provide their troubleshooting steps to its users. To talk with the technicians users can dial the toll free Sbcglobal Tech Support Phone Number and can connect with them at any time of the day.