How to Set Up Msn Email in iPhone and iPad?
Msn Email – it is a web page which provides internet services and apps for windows and mobile devices which is provided by Microsoft , it has internet service provider by the name of MSN Dial – up which was later renamed as MSN.com . The sports section of the MSN.com portal and FoxSports.com, for news NBCNEWS.com.
· First and Foremost go to Settings
· Look for the option Mail , Contacts , Calendars
· Click on Add account and select the option others
· Enter the details – in the name option enter the name, in the email enter the MSN email address, in the password option enter your password, in the description enter MSN.
· Under Incoming Mail server –select POP3and hence fill in the details in hostname – pop3.live.com, Username – email address; in the password enter the same.
· Under Outgoing Mail Server – in the hostname – smtp.live.com, in the username – enter the email address and in the password enter the password
· Click on the save it will take you to the next page, on this very page select the email address.
· Under the outgoing mail server from the options select SMTP.
· In the main server choose the option smtp.live.com , now it will show the following information.
SSl- ssl, server port- pop3.live.com.
· Through the process laid above one will able to set Msn email however if there is some problem in that case all you need to do is take the assistance by calling Msn team which is available across the clock.
· In Msn help – the expert will look in the concern and help you with the same either by taking the remote , by giving instructions and in this regards one can also ask for the call back as per the preferred time.
Copyright © 2018 | All Rights Reserved www.buzzmeweb.com