Google is an American multinational company which is specialized in Internet associated services and products. Google has services of advertisement, search engines, enterprise services, consumer web-based services, software, etc.
Google developed Gmail which is a free, advertisement based email service. Gmail users can access Gmail online and through various devices, laptops, mobile applications for Android and iOS and third-party programs. The company domain symbolizes objects in the company business model.
1. Open your Gmail account and if you are already signed in into the Gmail account, do log out from your Google account. Supposedly you do not have any Gmail account, see step 2
2. Now create a new account on Gmail rather than continuing your old Gmail account. If you are new to Gmail, open internet browser and go to the homepage of Google now click to create a new Gmail account
3. Fill all your detailed information and you can click on the link below to create Gmail account https://accounts.google.com/SignUp?service=mail&continue=https%3A%2F%2Fmail.google.com%2Fmail%2F<mpl=default
4. You can also see the Gmail representation below, Fill the form mentioning your company details. Name of your Company, company domain username, password and contact details.
5. Add your location in the Gmail setup form for your company domain
6. Click to the box of Google Terms and privacy for security authentication. Click next
7. You can also setup for recovery options in gmail. Lastly Google will verify your company account through verification code.
8. As you have created your company domain gmail account, now Sign in into gmail account.
Congratulation !!You created gmail account for your company domain name.
Copyright © 2018 | All Rights Reserved www.buzzmeweb.com