Runbox Technical Support Phone Number
Runbox provide fine emailing services without troubling users with technical hassles. All users must know how to create and configure their Runbox account. In case they forget their password, then they must know how to reset it as well. To learn about all this, users must take assistance of their technicians.
Following are the steps to create a Runbox account as provided by Runbox Customer Support
- Users must first of all go to the official page of Runbox and then click on Sign up
- In the next step, users must select the I want a email@example.com address option and then click on continue.
- In the next step, users must select the number of accounts that users want to create.
- Users must then enter their Name as well as mobile number in the given field.
- Users must enter a password as well as a username.
- In the last step, users must enter the Captcha code and then click on confirm to complete the process.
Following are the steps to configure Runbox in Outlook as provided by Runbox Technical Support
- Users must first of all go to the File menu and then click on Add Account.
- It is recommended that users select the Manual setup option so that they can ensure the settings for their account are correct.
- Users must then choose POP or IMAP in the next step.
- In the next step, users must enter the details for their own account, plus the server details for Runbox.
- Users must type mail.runbox.com in Incoming Mail Server field.
- Users must type mail.runbox.com in the Outgoing mail server
- In the username field, users must type their primary Runbox email address.
- Users must then click on More Settings in the next step and then enter the following details for the server information:
- Users must type IMAP in the account type field.
Users must then type mail.runbox.com in the incoming mail server.
Users must enter mail.runbox.com in the Outgoing mail server field.
- Users must make sure that the My outgoing server (SMTP) require authentication option is selected along with the Use same settings as my incoming mail server option.
- Users must then enter the port details for incoming and outgoing servers on the Advanced tab.
- Users’ account settings will be tested by Outlook
- In the final step, users must click on close.
Following are the steps to change the Runbox password which can be learned by calling at Runbox Tech Support Phone Number
- Users must first of all, login to their Runbox email account.
- Once their account page is opened, users must enter their current password as well as their new password in the spaces on top of the Account page,
- In the next step, users must click Save settings to complete the process.
- Following are the steps to reset the runbox password as provided by Runbox tech support
- Users must first of all go to this link:https://runbox.com/pw_reset
- In the next step users must enter their username in the given field.
- Once this is done, user must enter their alternate email id in the given field.
- A password reset link will be sent on this email. Users must open this link which will lead them to password reset page.
- In the next step, users must enter their new Runbox password.
- In the final step, users must retype it and then click on Save.
Connect with Runbox Customer Service Team 24/7
If users still have doubts regarding the above mentioned steps, then the best bet is to give a call Runbox Customer Service Phone Number, which is a toll free helpline number. There are multiple ways by which users can contact their technicians. Users can either give them a call or if that is not possible, then they can their queries on the online forums.
Get Some Important Information About Runbox Technical Support Center
Runbox Customer Service Number : 1-888-828-4871
Runbox Customer Support Phone Number : 1-888-712-1422
Runbox Technical Support Phone Number : 1-888-828-4871 (TOLL FREE)